This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 17, 2019 at 4:50 pm #4410443

ahmede-28

I have opened a ticket before , it had been closed by Jamal but no reply had been received on that message .

I am trying to: Deploy and sync products on word press e commerce website using woocommerce

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: test3.m3roud.sd/shop

I expected to see: full sync for products numbers in the inventory

Instead, I got: there are changes between the number of the product in english and the same one in the other arabic language . this creates instability as we are not able to measure how many we have in the inventory . it also causes issues when customers try to order product which reduce the inventory amount in arabic for example but doesnt do the same in english version of the same product

August 19, 2019 at 10:44 am #4415317

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Which ticket are you referring to? Can you provide a link?

For helping further on this issue it's very important to know your site related information such as themes used, plugins used, PHP versions etc. You can easily send this using Debug information settings from WPML.

So could you please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 20, 2019 at 10:45 am #4422807

ahmede-28

Hi ,

Here is the link for the previous question i mentioned :

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/synch-issue-in-woo-commerce-for-inventory/

Kindly find attached the debug

August 21, 2019 at 3:42 am #4427877

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

That's a chat ticket and it looks like it's closed since you are unavailable it was marked as closed.

Could you please provide the steps to replicate the issue step by step?

Further, can you confirm that you are still experiencing issues with minimal set up (all plugins except WPML disabled and the theme on a WordPress default such as Twenty Nineteen)

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 26, 2019 at 11:42 am #4458069

ahmede-28

Hi yes still having issues .

so the issue is i am having wordpress with woocommerce in two languages : Arabic and English

when a customer will open product and want to order it (while accessing the english version of the site ) , he might get the stock number is 3 for example . if he changed language in arabic for the same product he will find that number of stock is empty which he cant order from it due to this sync issue .

we tried doing sync for inventory between english and arabic but it didnt solve the issue . the only manual way that worked that , i will go to edit product in english , change the stock from 3 to 4 for example then press update , in that instance , the arabic version of the same product will be updated from empty to 4 and will be back in sync .

August 27, 2019 at 8:43 am #4463807

Bigul
Supporter

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I am Bigul from WPML support team. Shekhar is on vacation now. So I am taking care of this ticket. Hope it will be okay for you.

Does it happen randomly with all the products? Please try the following steps after a full site backup and check the issue is existing or not.

1) Visit WooCommerce>>WooCommerce Multilingual
2) Click on *Status* tab
3) Click on *Troubleshooting* link on the bottom of the page
4) Try the troubleshooting steps

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 27, 2019 at 11:33 am #4465813

ahmede-28

Hi
Thank you for your reply .

Yes it happen randomly and i made these fix steps yet nothing happened and it happened again after .

August 27, 2019 at 6:19 pm #4469011

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Upgrade the WooCommerce version to 3.7.0
2) Go to WPML>>Support page
3) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
4) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Fix WPML tables collation
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 28, 2019 at 8:07 am #4471735

ahmede-28

Hi

Aren't there any solution with out upgrading the woocomerce ? as we are having APIs that we developed and it could get missed up by the upgrade to the wordpress .

August 28, 2019 at 6:06 pm #4476293

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. We always recommend the usage of the latest version of the plugin because of the compatibility, security and performance reasons. Therefore can you please consider a staging site(clone copy of the live site). It will help us to debug the issue without affecting the live site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 28, 2019 at 7:07 pm #4476663

ahmede-28

Hi

I am using the latest plugin and test3.m3roud.sd is a staging site so you can work on it as this will not afffect our live site

August 29, 2019 at 6:04 am #4477983

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Just to make sure, are you getting the same result for the Products in staging site also?

If so, please try the WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual troubleshooting steps suggested in the previous posts and make sure the issues are existing or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 30, 2019 at 4:24 pm #4488337

ahmede-28

Hi yes in the staging . I have tried the steps still same issue happen

August 30, 2019 at 7:18 pm #4489055

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to access the admin area of your staging site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 1, 2019 at 5:36 am #4492043

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But I am not able to access your staging site. Please check the attached images.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Synch issue in woo-commerce for inventory’ is closed to new replies.