This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
September 15, 2019 at 12:24 am #4573335

davidM-125

Getting this error SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0. It happened as soon as I turned on Advanced Translation Editor. See ss hidden link Even after deactivating WPML, the error remains. I restored from backup, ran it again just to see if would happen again, and yep, the same thing. I have Siteground checking on their end, but please let me know if you have this fixed.

September 16, 2019 at 5:26 am #4576361

davidM-125

Please help to solve this issue asap.

September 16, 2019 at 6:30 am #4576547

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

It seems that WPML is not able to access the API URL due to some issue in your server.

Please enable the Debug Information so that we can provide faster support.

Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thanks,
Rohan

September 16, 2019 at 8:46 am #4577599

davidM-125

Hello I can not translate my pages into german version, its loading continuesly ->
hidden link

hidden link
ebridge
ebridge$$123*!&

September 16, 2019 at 10:04 am #4578453

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

I don't get the issue.
Could you please let me know the page you are having the issue with?

Since you are using Woocommerce you need to install/activate the WPML add-on plugins such as Woocommerce Multilingual, WPML Translation Management and WPML String Translation.

Also, I request you to update the WP Memory Limit to at least 128MB which is the minimum requirement for WPML: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy publishing. */

Also, let me know whether the original issue is resolved?

Thanks,
Rohan