This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
December 12, 2018 at 10:38 am

arnoldS-2

Problem:

When the tab item "מנויים" in "My Account" - Hebrew is clicked it does not stay in Hebrew but links to "My Account" in English.
After the tab "Subscriptons" - My Account in English is opened and the Menu Israeli Flag is clicked it does link to Hebrew "מנויים".

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

hidden link

Instead, I got:

hidden link

December 13, 2018 at 5:28 am #2996149

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

A similar issue was reported here: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/endpoint-of-subscription-is-linking-to-default-language/

The issue you mentioned is a compatibility issue, our compatibility team is already working on this issue with the plugin author.

We are closing the ticket but we will keep it in our records. You will be notified the moment we have some updates/workarounds available.

Thanks

December 13, 2018 at 1:42 pm #2997964

arnoldS-2

Thank you. I feel there may be a compatibility issue also with Memberships as I have experienced a similar behaviour.

December 14, 2018 at 4:38 am #3000626

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

For the membership issue, would you mind opening a new ticket, so I can debug it further and report to compatibility team if needed?

Thanks

July 29, 2019 at 3:03 am #4296663

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The fix is already included in the new version of the plugins, so would you mind updating your plugin to the latest version and let me know if that helps?

NOTE:

+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!). You can use a plugin for this if you like. I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose. See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks