Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
July 31, 2015 at 6:56 am #670664

Sander

Since I installed the 3.6.5.1 and 3.6.6 update I have ran into a lot of problems with my site. The most severe at this moment is that table rate shipping doesn't work anymore in my second language (English).

This makes it impossible for my customers to order from the English version of my site.
I reported the issues 8 (!) days ago and I'm still waiting for a solution. My previous ticket (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/woocommerce-multilingual-3-6-5-1-has-caused-my-site-to-stop-working/) has been escalated to the Compatibility team, but I have no outlook on a solution. Can you please help me out as soon as possible.

I also reported the issue with Border Elements (developers of Table Rate Shipping) but from that side I am getting no feedback. They haven't picked up my ticket yet.

Please help.

August 2, 2015 at 8:40 am #671563

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

Hello and thank you for contacting WPML support!

I checked with the compatibility Team and they are already working on this issue.
They will contact you as soon as a solution will be found.
Since this is a duplicate ticket it is up-to you whether you want to keep this ticket open or not. Just let us know if there is anything else.

Thanks!

August 2, 2015 at 9:25 am #671568

Vincenzo
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+00:00)

In the meantime can you please check if the issue is still present in the 3.6.7 version of WooCommerce Multilingual?
- Please make a backup before updating.
- https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

The topic ‘[Closed] Table rate shipping not working since 3.6.6 update’ is closed to new replies.