This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.51 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rajeeb Banstola 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rajeeb Banstola.

Author Posts
July 10, 2019 at 5:09 pm #4183109

Björn Wisnewski

After copying a multisite with WPML, the following error occurred (see screenshot). Now I found out that the duplication unfortunately does not work, and I would like to undo this error again.

July 10, 2019 at 9:12 pm #4184561

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML!

This is a known issue and we have a errata to fix the issue:

https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

Please follow the instructions given on the page and let me know if you need any other help!

July 11, 2019 at 6:28 am #4186321

Björn Wisnewski

Unfortunately, the problem persists, even after following the instructions from you. The site to which the problem relates no longer exists in the network of multisite. What else can we do?

July 11, 2019 at 10:48 pm #4193463

Rajeeb Banstola

Hi,

I would need WordPress login details in order to take a look at your site and find possible cause.

I've marked your next reply as private so that only you and I have access to it. I would also need permissions to activate, deactivate plugins, themes or possibly make small code changes.

Let me know if you are okay with that or not.

The topic ‘[Closed] Table wp_5_icl_strings’ doesn’t exist’ is closed to new replies.