This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 6.62 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
November 24, 2018 at 1:39 pm #2936317

petraV-8

Hi Laura!

Sorry, for i write here you with table rate shipping pro plugin problem. But not working on submit button in the original thread.

Dear Laura!

Feel free.
hidden link
[edited]

If you want you can install/uninstall the other versions of TRSpro. (I gave you the drive link so you have got it.)

November 24, 2018 at 3:24 pm #2936501

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thank you so much. I took the copy of the site and I can see the issue there. Probably is the specific mix of your settings to give problems.

I removed the credentials because they were exposed in the public forum. I don't need them anymore so you may want to change them.
I also had to deactivate all plugins to migrate the site, but everything should be restored as before. If you have problems, please let me know.

Please don't mark this topic as resolved, so I can update you when we find a solution 🙂

January 6, 2019 at 2:36 pm #3060380

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

the issue should be fixed with the next version of WCML which should be out soon.

February 8, 2019 at 3:21 pm #3175944

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

we released WCML 4.4.0 that should contain a fix for your issue, could you try and see if it's resolved?

February 8, 2019 at 4:36 pm #3176233

petraV-8

Dear Laura!

Thanks your message.
I don't know, we updated the WPML plugin, but still we use the 3.0.8 version of Table Rate Shipping pro plugin. (Today the actual version is 3.0.13)

We have to test it to answer your question.

Please wait some days, because at this moment i dont have freetime to test is.

Patrik

February 8, 2019 at 4:50 pm #3176275

Laura
Supporter

Hi Patrik,

sure, no problem. Tickets are automatically closed after I think 14 days if nobody replies, but you'll receive a reminder in any case.

The topic ‘[Closed] TableRateSipping PRo – This email is only for LAURA Supporter!’ is closed to new replies.