This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tarnH 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 4, 2018 at 2:26 pm #2787795

tarnH

Really sorry for the delay in this but would it be possible to reopen this ticket here as the issue is not resolved - https://wpml.org/forums/topic/missing-dropdowns/

We have tried the steps recommended in the final post - however there are options to synchronize post taxonomies for other categories but not certifications.

Thanks!

October 5, 2018 at 11:39 pm #2791901

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering.

Looking at your screenshot from the previous post, it looks like this "Certification" post type is not marked as translatable.

Please, open the post type translation and at the bottom of the page, select the "Make Certifications Translatable". I'll attach an image for you to see. After that, synchronize the custom post taxonomies again.

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

October 15, 2018 at 8:58 am #2816690

tarnH

Hi Bruno - do I have to check that option for each certification? (one by one) or is there a way to make them all translatable by default? I only ask because I have hundreds!

Thanks