This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by asanka-sW 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
July 16, 2019 at 4:51 pm #4222491

asanka-sW

I have installed a New Plugin to my website called "Woocommerce Estimated Delivery Date Per Product" Which simply add an extra tab to the Woocommerce products with the delivery date for each Product. I can add the Number of days for the product to be shipped from and when the user goes into the product they see "Shipped by July 23, 2019"

The text which I wrote "Shipped by" + The No of dates "July 23, 2019"" is visible in the original English Version. But for "German"/ "French" / "Italian" it does not work.

Example of the Product in my page: hidden link

I went to WPML-->String Translation : And Searched for " Shipped by" and Translated it for each language and click on "Translation is complete" & Saved

in WPML
Slug translations : ENABLED : Translate custom post and taxonomy base slugs (via WPML String Translation).

Is there any documentation that you are following?
-------------------------------------------------------
hidden link

Is there a similar example that we can see?
--------------------------------------------------
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
-------------------------------------------------------
hidden link

July 17, 2019 at 7:59 am #4226971

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support. I'd be assisting you further on this issue.

Since I haven't used the plugin yet, I would need to check your settings once. Being so, to debug this issue further, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

July 17, 2019 at 8:37 am #4227553

asanka-sW

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!