This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by nikolajW 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
August 31, 2019 at 9:08 am

nikolajW

I am trying to:
Access the Admin Back End.

As soon I activate the WPML Main Plugin, the site gets the issue and I can't anymore access the Admin Back End.
I also get no mail, eventhough the error message tells me to check my mail.

I expected to see:
Admin Back End

Instead, I got:
The site is experiencing technical issues.

Notice: Undefined index: name in /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-roles.php on line 289

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Browser has a deprecated constructor in /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/send-system-info/includes/browser.php on line 148

Notice: Undefined index: name in /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-roles.php on line 289

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: element_id and type do not match for element_id:139 the database contains tax_pa_measuring-unit while this function was called with tax_nav_menu in /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1489): WPML_Set_Language->set('139', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'de', NULL, true) #1 /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(197): SitePress->set_element_language_details('139', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'de') #2 /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(78): WPML_Nav_Menu->_set_menus_language() #3 /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Nav_Menu->init('') #4 /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoo in /www/htdocs/w014e6d4/dazoon.niwo.eu/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32
Die Website hat technische Schwierigkeiten. Bitte prüfe das E-Mail-Postfach des Website-Administrators, um dort weitere Anweisungen zu finden.
August 31, 2019 at 3:53 pm #4491245

nikolajW

My issue is resolved now.
The problem was, that not all menu entries was translated and some other pages.