This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 4:40 am

Kristian Adolfsson

Amir said I should do this so you can get my site.

Please note this is a live site with a Woo shop on it.

You are Superadmin

June 18, 2019 at 5:28 am #4040307

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us, I have checked your site it seems to be faster and without any hiccups, Maybe I am missing something here. Is there any specific performance issue are you already facing or the issues got resolved after the recent updates?

We are requesting the site duplicator in case the client is having performance issues with the string translation. Please link to the discussion or screenshot to Amir request so that it is easy for me to escalate it all the necessary information

I would also require your permission to install the Duplicator plugin to grab a copy of your site in case if you still have any performance issues.

Kind regards
Raja

June 18, 2019 at 5:45 am #4040503

Kristian Adolfsson

Hi Raja

Try opening 5 tabs with Products by Ctrl-clicking in Product listing. Takes 2-4 times longer with ST-plugin active than not. Without ST I can get sub 1 sec load times.

Then go through one tab at a time and press F5 to refresh, I can get up to 7-8 secs load time.

I have to admit the latest update might have sped it up a little, though.

Here's the thread with Amir's response:
https://wpml.org/2019/06/wpml-4-2-7-and-a-preview-for-next-major-updates/#comment-2274017

Also check all my previous opened tickets about slow ST.

Yes you can install Duplicator, it is a MultiSite though.

Cheers

June 19, 2019 at 3:23 am #4047537

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I am unable to install duplicator in your site. may be due to restricted access, I am getting 404 error when trying to access the plugin pages.

Please install the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ I have enabled the private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] Test site for String Translation performance’ is closed to new replies.