This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 2:52 pm #4044575

michaelZ-12

Hi,
Following the Amir's suggestion I submit to you the site hidden link for testing String Translation performance.

By the way, there is still an unresolved issue where 404s occur on the sub-categories, where the workaround is to disable the WPML plugins, flush the permalinks and then re-enable the WPML plugins. The 404s go away until the permalinks get refreshed once again (e.g. after editing a category). More details at: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/404-to-translated-pages-after-update/

Best regards,
Michael

June 19, 2019 at 7:29 am #4048873

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us,

Please create a snapshot (copy) of your site You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Please also share with us the WPML debug log, Please refer https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regarding your another issue, it seems it is already escalated, please add your comment there if you need a further update on the issue.

Kind regards
Raja

June 24, 2019 at 11:23 am #4076865

michaelZ-12

Hi Raja,

I tried to put the duplicator links just above the debug info but I get the message that debug info is not valid. How can I send you the duplicator links?

Regards,
Michael

June 24, 2019 at 11:36 am #4076901

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Please upload duplicator to Gdrive or dropbox and share the link with us. I have re-enabled the private fields for you to securely share the details.

Thanks and regards
Raja

June 25, 2019 at 5:28 am #4081423

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thank you very much for helping with the testing site,
I am passing the package to our developers for testing. I am closing this thread now.

Kind Regards
Raja

June 26, 2019 at 2:54 pm #4093433

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi there,

It seems the duplicator package has some issue, Can you please supply a new duplicator package of your site or if you can provide us with temporary access that would be helpful as well. I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

June 28, 2019 at 7:26 am #4105141

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi,
Your entire message is private you can share the package link and the requested details in your next reply in case if you don't see specific private fields.

Kind regards
Raja

July 1, 2019 at 4:35 am #4115581

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Thanks, However, the archive only has a database dump.
It will be good if you can provide us the site files and database dump.

Kind regards
Raja

July 5, 2019 at 7:41 am #4148629

michaelZ-12

Hi Raja,

Have you entered the wp dashboard to take the duplicator package you need?
Can I delete now the credentials I have sent you?

Regards,
Michael

July 9, 2019 at 3:53 am #4167383

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

HI Michael,

Sorry for the delay, I am unable to build the duplicator package as well, it fails with an incomplete build. This seems like a server limitation. If possible please send us the database dump and archived wp-content folder this will help as well. In case if you are using any backup services like Updraft you can share those files as well.

Kind regards
Raja

July 12, 2019 at 11:27 am #4198049

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the files, Everything seems good.

It will be helpful in our process.

Kind regards
Raja