This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by kamranS 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 12, 2018 at 7:54 pm #2813003

kamranS

helo! i have two little issue please guide me

1- how to change the text 'Cart' written on cart page i want to replace it with some other text.i have try to change this text using say what plugin but its not being changed i also make try to change it from woocommerce files but i have not found where it is,so plz guide me how can i change it where it is exactly in woocommerce files.see in screen short attached below

2- At same page ( cart checkout page) there is no any option of tax. i want it also shows 5% tax where sub total and total is shown,and add the five percent tax amount in total amount.how can we do it.
answer me ASAP please. thanks

October 15, 2018 at 4:46 pm #2818347

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

I was trying to add a product to the cart and get to the checkout process but I was not able to add one of the vacations. Can you please let me know the exact process you are following to get to the page in the screenshot?

Regarding the second question, here is how you can setup taxes in WooCommerce:
https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 15, 2018 at 6:54 pm #2818547

kamranS

hi. go to hidden link click on 'search again' tab on front page and you will found two hotels
click on 'book now' option on one hotel. then under availability click on 'select dates' option and select some available dates. then scroll down and click on 'proceed' button.now you will get cart check out page.. i want to change this text 'Cart'
contact me again if you still not understand..waiting for your quick repose
thanks

October 16, 2018 at 4:56 pm #2821899

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I attached a screenshot.

Can you please let me know if that is the wording that you want to change?

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 16, 2018 at 5:34 pm #2822001

kamranS

hi.. yes exactly this is the text that i want to change. thanks

October 17, 2018 at 2:18 pm #2824895

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

By looking in the site's code, I can see that the "Cart" heading is a <h1> so I think that should be the page title.

If you go to Pages > find the "Cart" page and change the title to the word that you want, that word should change.

Let me know if that worked and if you were able to find the page or if you still need help with this.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 17, 2018 at 5:15 pm #2825470

kamranS

hi..yes its page title and i was searching it in files...that's great thank you so much.
but i have still not try second part of my question the link that you send me about tax calculation now i am going to implement that feature and if i have any trouble then will contact you..thanks.

October 18, 2018 at 9:40 am #2827471

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I am very happy to hear that this solved the issue.

The second question you had is practically related to a WooCommerce feature and it should work without any problems as it's a feature that comes built in their plugin.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 19, 2018 at 1:22 pm #2832222

kamranS

hii. i follow the procedure that you send me and now woocommerce tax feature is working fine
thanks for your great support.

October 22, 2018 at 1:39 pm #2838219

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I am very happy to hear that the tax functionality works, too.

Can you please mark this ticket as "RESOLVED"?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mihai

October 22, 2018 at 1:48 pm #2838254

kamranS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!