This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 25, 2019 at 5:44 am #4279239

michaelS-139

Hi Radu,

i still have a translation which don't show up correctly.

hidden link
see attached screenshot:

Can you may check this.

Thanks a lot,
Michael

July 25, 2019 at 5:46 am #4279243

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Michael,

Can you tell me what's the option that you used to add that checkbox at the end of the form, please? I want to check it a bit closer and see how can it be translated.

Thanks,
Radu

July 25, 2019 at 7:28 am #4280039

michaelS-139

Hi Radu,

1) it should be the plugin "mailchimp-woocommerce".
Attached in the image you finde the settings in the translations-manager.

2) Also in the footer the Copyright-Sentence still is displayed in German (© 2019 ALLERGIKA Pharma GmbH. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.) >> this is set in the theme-settings (see also attached in the translation-manager)

3) In the header the word "Apothekenfinder" i couldn't find - this is set in the theme-settings (see also attached screenshot).

Thanks a lot,
Michael

July 29, 2019 at 9:46 am #4298443

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Michael,

1. Can you check the checkout checkbox now, please? I needed to add some custom XML configuration since this text is saved to the database.

2. You can now add the translation for the footer text right here hidden link

3. Regarding this element, I can see that you added an anchor element to the address field but I cannot find it saved to the database. In this case, can you reach out the theme authors and ask them about how is this value saved to the database, please? I managed to find the footer text (from point #2), but for this address field, all I find is Hans–Urmiller–Ring 58, D-82515 Wolfratshausen, which is definitely the value that we're looking for.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Text in checkout not translating’ is closed to new replies.