This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 83 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 week, 5 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 9, 2020 at 11:28 am #5875499

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

We have an update on this. Advanced Translation Editor is sending back the translation as expected. But we suspect something is wrong with the connection between your hosting server and Amazon S3(Advanced Translation Editor sever). Because our log shows the following error many times.

cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 0 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

Therefore this error has to be fixed. Please check the following article for more details.

hidden link

So please check about this with your hosting service and let us know their feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 9, 2020 at 2:33 pm #5876857

南 和宏

Thank you for your support.

I'm asking my hosting service now so I will be back with the response.

Best Regards,

April 9, 2020 at 4:44 pm #5878243

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Take your time. We will wait for your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 12, 2020 at 6:30 am #5891569

南 和宏

I've got a message from cleanup robot. So I leave a message that I still need your help.
Now I'm asking about this issue to my hosting service, so please wait for a while.

Thanks!

April 12, 2020 at 3:55 pm #5892525

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It is just an alert. You can ignore it. Take your time. We will wait for your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 13, 2020 at 10:03 am #5895531

南 和宏

Hello,

I'm asking my hosting service about this problem, but they told me they still can't specify the reason of this error. They are still trying to specify the reason now.

I made a new post and translate it with ATE again today, but the content has not translated yet. So I went to see the error logs, but I couldn't find any error log today.

Is it a hint to solve this issue?

Thanks!

April 13, 2020 at 10:38 am #5895599

南 和宏

Hello,

Sorry for posting again.

I tried to add a new post again and translate it, then I gat an error below.

------------------------------------------------
XLIFF Server Communication

{"downloadUrl":"https:\/\/ate-prod.s3.amazonaws.com\/translated_xliffs\/xliffs\/002\/397\/008\/original\/translated_3421639______________20200409-3459-j3yklx.xliff20200409-3406-17jgadk.xliff?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=AKIAJL3TDNEYCO6D3N3Q%2F20200413%2Fus-east-1%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20200413T093753Z&X-Amz-Expires=604800&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=3ed855e2f9abad566e8ec8ee8dc5e8a05199023703d314345c17a2d289f5d679"}

------------------------------------------------

I looked for the solution for the error and it seems like a bug of cache, right?

Is it related to this issue?

Thanks!

April 13, 2020 at 12:48 pm #5896381

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Have you created a new Post and send it for translation? Because I am not able to find the new posts exactly. Please check the attached image.

I have to check it with our Advanced Translation team to get the actual status of the Post in the Advanced Translation Editor server. So please share the URL of the posts which you have translated today.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 13, 2020 at 12:56 pm #5896413

南 和宏

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for that. I put the new post to garbage because it was a post for test.

Now I restored it from garbage.

This is the URL: hidden link

Thank you for your support again!

April 13, 2020 at 5:37 pm #5898323

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I am checking about this with our Advance Translation Editor team now. But the newly added posts are showing different results now. Please read the following.

a) hidden link Post is showing the correct translation status in the backend. But it is not showing the translation for the Post content in the frontend

b) hidden link Post is showing the status as translation is in progress in the backend. But it shows the translation for the Post content in the frontend

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 14, 2020 at 1:34 am #5899439

南 和宏

I added 4 more posts to reproduce the status of a) and b).
But I couldn't reproduce b) any more.
I had no error logs today to add the new posts.
I still have a problem that contents are not translated properly though.

I don't know the certain reason, but something does come to mind is I pressed the 2 buttons(cleanup the cache in WPML and delete the ghost entries from translation table) in cleanup page while I was testing to add new posts yesterday.

Do you think it's related to the issue?

Thanks!

April 14, 2020 at 8:56 am #5902037

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The troubleshooting actions will not affect the display of the translations. It looks like the issue is happening because of the sync issues between our Advanced Translation Editor and your server. I have shared the details with our Advance Translation team and waiting for the feedback now. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 14, 2020 at 10:33 am #5903321

南 和宏

Thank you for your patient support for long term.

I really appreciate it.

I'm waiting for your feedback.

Thanks!

April 15, 2020 at 7:58 am #5910917

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Our Advance Translation Team checked the issue again and the following error is showing the log and the finished translations are showing the expected result in the Advanced Translation Editor server.

cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 0 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received

Therefore still your server has issues while connecting the Advanced Translation Editor server(Amazon S3) and we have to solve this error first for fixing the bug. It looks like an issue with the hidden link server. So do you have any update from the lolipop support team about this?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

April 15, 2020 at 8:08 am #5910963

南 和宏

The day before yesterday, I asked my hosting service about the progress, they asked me the detail (date,time and URL error happened ) so I gave them.

They are still investigating the problem.

I'm thinking to build the same website in my same server for test, because Advanced Translation Editor had been working properly before. But I still don't know what it means if the test works.

Anyway, I will come back here with a response of my hosting server and my test result.

Thanks!