This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 10:13 am #3710279

hlaingM

Thank you for your kind explanation. Does it mean that either choosing "translate" or "duplicate" results in a creation of a separate/new page?

Regarding the drop-down list, I have asked the question to the classipress developer and am awaiting an answer from them.

April 30, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3711805

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Does it mean that either choosing "translate" or "duplicate" results in the creation of a separate/new page?

Both the option will create a separate page in the secondary language.

Earlier, when I said it's not needed to create a separate page, I was trying to say it's not required to create a page manually from the dashboard for both languages.

Let's wait for the theme author reply.

Thanks

May 3, 2019 at 12:50 am #3729657
hlaingM

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation. I just got the reply below from the theme developer.

The dropdown is inserted through includes/views.php ~ line 688

Please let me know if you see any issue. Thank you very much.

New threads created by Shekhar Bhandari and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/classipress-theme-categories-dropdown-not-working-when-wpml-is-enabled/

May 3, 2019 at 8:46 am #3732321

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

In order to be better help on the issue, I have split your categories dropdown issue into a new ticket, I will reply on that ticket soon.

We can close here.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar

May 3, 2019 at 8:56 am #3732411

hlaingM

Alright. Thank you.