If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by hlaingM 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
April 30, 2019 at 10:13 am #3710279

hlaingM

Thank you for your kind explanation. Does it mean that either choosing "translate" or "duplicate" results in a creation of a separate/new page?

Regarding the drop-down list, I have asked the question to the classipress developer and am awaiting an answer from them.

April 30, 2019 at 1:40 pm #3711805

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Does it mean that either choosing "translate" or "duplicate" results in the creation of a separate/new page?

Both the option will create a separate page in the secondary language.

Earlier, when I said it's not needed to create a separate page, I was trying to say it's not required to create a page manually from the dashboard for both languages.

Let's wait for the theme author reply.

Thanks

May 3, 2019 at 12:50 am #3729657
hlaingM

Hi,

Thank you for your explanation. I just got the reply below from the theme developer.

The dropdown is inserted through includes/views.php ~ line 688

Please let me know if you see any issue. Thank you very much.

New threads created by Shekhar Bhandari and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/classipress-theme-categories-dropdown-not-working-when-wpml-is-enabled/

May 3, 2019 at 8:46 am #3732321

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

In order to be better help on the issue, I have split your categories dropdown issue into a new ticket, I will reply on that ticket soon.

We can close here.

Kind Regards,
Shekhar

May 3, 2019 at 8:56 am #3732411

hlaingM

Alright. Thank you.