This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 11:02 am #3629925

mohammedA-86

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to Translate the Customizer text and other texts automatically.
Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
funes.co.uk

April 17, 2019 at 11:37 am #3630251

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance.

Thank you

April 17, 2019 at 4:13 pm #3632633
mohammedA-86

I am getting this Error while Translating Menus and doing anything in my website.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'InvalidArgumentException' with message 'element_id and type do not match for element_id:86 the database contains tax_property-feature while this function was called with tax_nav_menu' in /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php(1490): WPML_Set_Language->set('86', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'en', NULL, true) #1 /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(197): SitePress->set_element_language_details('86', 'tax_nav_menu', NULL, 'en') #2 /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php(78): WPML_Nav_Menu->_set_menus_language() #3 [internal function]: WPML_Nav_Menu->init('') #4 /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #5 /home in /home2/mo45/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-set-language.php on line 32

New threads created by Noman and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-uncaught-exception-invalidargumentexception-15/

April 18, 2019 at 9:20 am #3637615

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

For this new issue, I have created a new ticket since this is a separate issue. Here is the link to the new ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/fatal-error-uncaught-exception-invalidargumentexception-15/

and we will continue to work on the new ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

The topic ‘[Closed] Texts Translations’ is closed to new replies.