This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by samuelZ-2 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Alejandro.

Author Posts
September 10, 2019 at 1:24 pm

samuelZ-2

Hi,

My custom "Thank you" page is missing the customer's order details.
Can you please help me fix this issue.

September 10, 2019 at 4:08 pm #4547195

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Can you please try with a default theme like Twenty seventeen or Storefront? This would show if there is a compatibility bug with the theme?

I tried to investigate your theme, but the login/password is not working.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

September 10, 2019 at 5:41 pm #4547825

samuelZ-2

Please try again because I have managed to login successfully with the wp login and the ftp login credentials I have provided to you, but keep in mind that for some reason the private message has merget the hidden link... and password has empty space so try not to copy those.
I have the same problem still so please try to inspect the problem because I am not sure what to do and the only thing will be to guess and just follow instructions I am not aware of.
Thank you very much for your support and professional assistance, I really appreciate it!
Regards!

September 11, 2019 at 11:07 am #4552829

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello, my name is Alejandro,

Since Jamal is currently not available, I will replace him here in the forum.

I hope this is OK with you.

I tried to access the site but it seems you were editing the page.

Would you mind sending me the link to the bulgarian version of this page? because i couldn't find it so i couldn't check it out and i couldn't even see the actual live page in bulgarian so i don't really know what are the differences between them (thus, i don't know how to proceed)

Let me know.

September 11, 2019 at 11:14 am #4552889

samuelZ-2

The thank you page is: hidden link
Yes it's renamed but you can see that the english and bulgarian pages are linked together.

I really hope this can help you solve my issue which I really want to solve asap!

Thank you for your assistance and professional help!

September 11, 2019 at 4:28 pm #4555285

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

this is what i see in both languages: hidden link

you talk about the customer's order detail, but that can't be tested using an administrator account but with a customer role account.

However in the actual page, i can't see any place where the customer's order details would go, so at this point i think i'm not really certain about what you want to achieve and about what the actual problem is?

Would you kindly help me understand with more details on the problem and on what you want to achieve?

Thanks

September 12, 2019 at 3:12 pm #4562261

samuelZ-2

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!