This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
October 17, 2018 at 11:57 am #2824475

davorinS

I am trying to: translate a few admin text strings

The left part of the admin text screen is hidden behind the wordpress menu, hence I cannot click the Apply button.

October 18, 2018 at 5:57 pm #2829149

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Something is preventing your WordPress Dashboard from loading properly. Which screen resolution and device are your accessing the WordPress Dashboard? Additionally you can make sure we don't have a plugin, theme conflict or browser related issue here, for that you can try:

0 - Try accessing your WordPress Dashboard using a different browser in a different device.

1 - If the issue persisits: In your WordPress > Plugins disable all the plugins except the WPML's related ones.

2 - If the issue persists: Switch to a WordPress default theme in your WordPress Dashboard > Appearance > Themes, the TwentySeventeen is a good fit here.

Please, let me know if any of the steps above fix your issues and if you need any additional clarifications from our side, we'll be very happy in helping you. Have a nice day.