This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
December 10, 2018 at 9:57 pm #2986139

maherG

Hi
I made the translation for the footer/products menu and product page correctly but when I click on the link menu's links its redirect to the English side

one more issue: I create the About us English page then click on the + for add the Arabic translation but get nothing.

Please check the attached screenshots

looking forward for your replay

December 11, 2018 at 3:49 pm #2989462

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I’ll be glad to help you with this.

First, please update WPML to version 4.1.2. Make sure to have a complete backup before you update WPML.

About the issue with the menu, i suspect that products categories are not fully translated or that menu is not synced across languages.
Please follow this article to ensure that your products categories are translated. https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#taxonomies
Then, follow this article, there is a video explaining how to sync menus across languages.

As per your second question, please consider our support rules. We are able to handle only one issue at the time. This help us to bring you a better service and also help other users to find all the information here exposed.
For that reason I have to kindly ask you to open a new thread for your second question, you can assign it directly to me. In that way you don't have to wait and we can continue working on it.

Jamal
WPML Support.