This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
July 3, 2019 at 11:40 am #4135549

expat

Hi
synced all except stock levels - when checking attribute translate it shows 144 entries but after page 2 it is empty ....... and there are more of them ... from an excerpt of data I see vars assigned to products but not showing .....
Synced - troubleshoot -

July 3, 2019 at 12:27 pm #4136287

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- Please increase the PHP Memory Limit. Minimum requirements are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
You can add this to wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '128M' );

- Add it above the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

2.- if the issue persists then I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Update all outdated plugins and themes.
- Flush all cache memory that might exists.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Kind regards,
Carlos

July 3, 2019 at 8:15 pm #4138835

expat

Hi Carlos,
thanks for the initial answer.
I have been down this road before.
The install happily runs at 48Mb allocated and does not need the 128.
As it is a client install I have asked the host but.........
All plugins are updated and have been deactivated and singly reactivated.
There is an issue around variations and translations if not handled carefully - I know.
Could you just point me to the key and table of attributes ... and where they are related to products.
The reason is I see "any..." assigned to some variations as well as real attributes .. I know this caused some issues and I may need to clean this in the DB's of attributes/variations and their translations where there are "any...."

Still I have many more attributes that are not showing in view....

Thanks M
PS The funny thing is when I extract products I do see variations and their prices but not on the products. I do get the ID's but I think I'm mising a key or table

July 4, 2019 at 9:13 am #4141793

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

1.- I asked you to increase the memory limit to meet WPML's minimum requirements: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

2.- To answer this question: "Could you just point me to the key and table of attributes ... and where they are related to products." -> For this you will need to contact Woocommerce support team, as this is created and configured by their plugin.

Best regards,
Carlos

July 8, 2019 at 1:52 pm #4163191

expat

Well Carlos,
as expected increasing mem had no effect.
I'm still trying to piece together the relationships for products and for variations / attributes.

If one of your developers would have a raw sql that I can adapt to my renamed tables ... that simply dumps ALL info that would be helpfull.
Thanks
M

July 8, 2019 at 8:37 pm #4165641

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi M,

As I mentioned in my previous message, the Woocommerce support service should be able to provide you with the information you are requiring.

You can also create a fresh new WordPress install with WPML and Woocommerce plugins and use it as a reference. However this will be harder for you to work with.

Regards,
Carlos