This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by josepC-11 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 2, 2019 at 8:22 am #4677751

josepC-11

I am trying to: translate blog posts

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: All the blog posts as on the spanish language

Instead, I got: I only see all the blog post on the spanish language site, on the others I only see some of them. It happend some weeks ago and I upgraded the wpml plugin and then I had to open each post, save it and it works bud now they didn't appear again...

October 2, 2019 at 11:01 am #4679441

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

2. Clarifications
2.1 You wrote: ":.bud now they didn't appear again..."
If I visit the link you provided, I see blog posts. Can you give me a few examples of posts that are not appearing but should?

2.2 Are the posts only missing from one language or from all non-primary langauges?

Thanks

October 2, 2019 at 4:29 pm #4682249

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hmm - I am not sure what might be causing this.

I did notice that your taxonomy (category) term count was not correcct when viewing the category dashboard:

WP > Posts > Categories

I ran the cleanup tool here:
WPML > Soporte > Solución de problemas > Reparar recuento de términos

After confirming that WordPress was seeing the correct number of terms, I then waited a while for the cache to refresh and now I see all the posts that are expected to show.

I also noticed that you had not set the PHP memory limit to the required minimum of 128m. So I also added the following line to you wp-config.php file. This may be why the term count was not updating correctly.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT' , '256M' ); 

For now, all seems ok. Please open a new ticket if this same problem reoccurs.

October 3, 2019 at 8:42 am #4685885

josepC-11

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!