This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 19, 2019 at 2:02 pm #4052049

binT

Hi there,

We have this message - "There is a problem with the String Translation table in your site. This problem is not causing a problem running the site right now, but can become a critical issue in the future. WPML support team knows how to fix it. Please add a message in the relevant support thread and we'll fix it for you." for a long time.

Now we can't save changes to the existing Chinese blogs. Not sure if they are related. Please help us fix the String Translation problem first and the issues not allowing us to save changes.

Our website is noahdigital.ca.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Mary

June 20, 2019 at 9:58 am #4058623

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Mary,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you give me access to the dashboard area and to FTP so I can check what's causing String Translation message appear on your website, please? The next message is set to be private so you can easily send me the credentials.
Once we sort this out, we'll check the changes that are not saving too.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] The changes on the Chinese no longer saves’ is closed to new replies.