Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 19, 2021 at 9:39 am

dominikS-39

We have a problem with wpforms.
hidden link
The dropdown "I am interested in (multiple selection possible)" Always shows the product 4 times (all 4 languages)

April 19, 2021 at 10:20 am
April 21, 2021 at 3:39 am #8586263

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

I was just going to have a look at the site but I am sadly not longer able to log in.

I can offer that you provide access so that I can review the site and maybe take a copy for debugging or I can offer to create a test site on which I might ask you to recreate the issue while installing any necesarry premium plugin that might be linked towards this issue.

Also, it would bee hlepful if you could confirm, if the issue persists while running the site only with WP Forms, WooCommerce and WPML Plugins.

Also, please check WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual and make sure that all products and their taxonomies are translated. The tab "Status" should provide you a overview about occuring issues between WPML and WooCommerce.

Let me know how you would like to proceed on this matter and I will be glad to help you.

Best regards
Andreas

April 21, 2021 at 7:51 am
April 21, 2021 at 8:22 am #8588491

dominikS-39

I forgot... the problem still exist when I deactivate all other plugins.

April 22, 2021 at 12:28 am #8595221

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hallo,

Ich sehe, dass hier der Produktfilter je Sprache anscheinend nicht im Formular übernommen wird.

Bitte stellen Sie auch dieses Problem auf der Test-Site nach, welche ich bereites auf unserem weiteren Ticket beretigestellt habe. Installieren Sie das bitte WP Forms Premium und erstellen Sie einige Beispielprodukte, mit denen sich das Problem im Formular nachstellen lässt.

Ein-Klick-Anmledung:
hidden link

Ich werde das Problem dann intern weiterleiten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas

April 22, 2021 at 12:29 am #8595223

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I see that the product filter for each language is apparently not adopted in the form here.

Please reproduce this problem on the test site, which I have already provided on our other ticket. Please install WP Forms Premium and create some sample products that can be used to simulate the problem in the form.

One-click login:
hidden link

I will then forward the problem internally.

With best regards
Andreas

April 26, 2021 at 7:33 am #8620449

dominikS-39

Hi,

I recreated the issue in the sandbox. On the front page, where the form is implemented, you can see in DE both products are available in the dropdown as well as in EN.

br
Manuel

April 28, 2021 at 3:55 am #8640263

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello Manuel,

Please take not that the installed WP Forms Plugins is causing issues and seems not to be updated to the latest version which is why I deactivated it.

Anyhow, I can see the same issue when using WP Forms Lite.

The issue has been escalated towards our compatibility team and I will be in contact once I receive more feedback from our team.

Best regards
Andreas

April 28, 2021 at 7:36 am #8641257

dominikS-39

Hi Andreas,

I updated the plugin to the latest version. Still doesn't work.

br
Manuel

April 29, 2021 at 1:47 am #8649285

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

The email translation issue seems to occur once the form option "AJAX-Formular-Übermittlung aktivieren" is enabled.

This second issue also has been escalate twoards our compatilbity team and I will be in contact once I received more feedback.

Thank you for your patience. As soon I might have an aplicable workaround or news about an update that will fix the issue I will be in contact.

Best regards
Andreas

May 7, 2021 at 10:14 am #8712771

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

We have applied a fix to your child theme's functions.php file and the issue should be solved for now.

As soon I have more details about an upcoming pluign update that will solve the issue I will be in contact.

Best regards
Andreas

June 2, 2021 at 8:33 am #8895923

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I am glad to inform you that the reported issue will be solved with the upcoming release for WPForms Multilingual. Until now I do sadly not have a release date available, which for I would kindly like to ask you for some more patience.

The update for WP Forms 0.2.0 should be available sooner this month.

Best regards
Andreas