This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 week, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 8:27 am #4577389

raymondL-8

I am trying to:get all the comment and reviews of woocommerce products together in one lagnauge interface

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: They are all in the same page regardless of languages

Instead, I got: Total of 19 comments/reviews, i got 3 of them when i am using the english interface with the admin account and i got the other 16 when i switch the profile language of the admin account to chinese and then it will show but then the 3 that i saw using the english admin interface are missing.

September 16, 2019 at 6:09 pm #4583097

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Currently it is not a feature builtin in WPML but you can achieve this feature with a third party plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/multilingual-comments/ (Please, remember to make a backup copy of your website before installing a third party plugin).

See: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/showing-product-reviews-independent-of-the-language/

Hope it helps, have a nice day.

September 17, 2019 at 3:34 am #4585343

raymondL-8

Dear Marcos,

Thx for looking into this. I have no problem showing the reviews on the product page, but i couldnt show them all out on the admin dashboard. Is there something that I could change to make it shown?

Thx, ray

September 18, 2019 at 7:06 am #4592895

raymondL-8

Dear Marcos, I have sent you the credentials on the other ticket. Please kindly look into it if you can. many thx, R

September 18, 2019 at 8:08 pm #4599799

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the bit of waiting here. I replied in your other ticket requesting a migration to our test servers, once it is done I will take a detailed look into this issue as well. Thank you for your collaboration and continued patience.

September 19, 2019 at 8:59 am #4602849

raymondL-8

Ok thx

September 21, 2019 at 6:31 am #4615479

raymondL-8

Can you work with All In one WP plugin. I keep having error on the part of the download Using duplicator

September 21, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4616165

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the bit of waiting here. Yes, an export package using the WP All in One plugin is fine for us, please, proceed and provide us with this package. A private reply is now enabled for you, thank you for collaboration, have a nice day.

September 23, 2019 at 8:55 pm #4626649

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the updates. Please grant access permissions for marcos.v [at] onthegosystems [dot] com. Thank you very much for your collaboration and continued patience, have a nice day.

September 24, 2019 at 2:08 am #4627081

raymondL-8

Dear Marcos,

Just shared with your email. Thx for looking into this!

Ray

September 24, 2019 at 6:41 pm #4633609

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello Ray,

Thank you for the your patience while waited for a reply. I took a look and indeed this is not a possible feature as the comments/reviews are saved in a post of its respective language, the only way to achieve your desired result should be with a custom code, I recommend you to get in touch with a WPML contractor at: https://wpml.org/contractors/. Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.

September 25, 2019 at 4:43 am #4635615

raymondL-8

But if you go to the "Shop/Seafood" page, some of the review stars were not showing on the english interface but all on the chinese interface. Can you please take a look? Thx

September 27, 2019 at 5:42 pm #4656251

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I checked it and confirmed the issue, I would need some extra hours to further investigate it, I will update you here as soon as I have a more detailed and accurate answer. Thank you for your continued patience, have a nice day.

October 2, 2019 at 5:26 pm #4682417

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while waited for a reply. I proceeded with a details investigation and the cause of the issue with the review stars is the 'Multilingual Comments' plugin.

I think you can make it disabled for now as it doesn't seem to help with your initial request of showing all the comments in one language, we don't have any other option here as it is not a featured supported by WPML. I think the only option for you here is to reach one of our WPML contractors at: https://wpml.org/contractors/ regarding a custom code work. Sorry for not being so helpful here, have a nice day.