Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 10, 2020 at 4:57 am #6337877

christophB-17

Ich versuche:
the default home url doesnt redirect to the virtual home directory delc.ch/de when you remove the "de" from the url and hit enter it defaults to delc.ch and not to delc.ch/de

(Antwort gerne in deutsch oder englisch)

URL der/meiner Website, auf der das Problem auftritt:

hidden link (please enter the website, remove the /de at the end and hit enter to see the error)

June 11, 2020 at 12:27 am #6346247

Bruno

Thank you for contacting us. I am not able to see the problem you are reporting. It looks like the language is being redirected.

Have you tried to clear the cache or test from another browser to see if the problem persists? Perhaps it was a temporary problem.

Thank you.

June 18, 2020 at 5:42 am #6399387

christophB-17

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your reply. The issue was a caching plugin which caused issues with WPML. It is resolved now and the ticket can be closed

Manyh thanks
Christoph

June 18, 2020 at 4:22 pm #6405959

Bruno

Hi,

Glad to hear that it now works. Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.