This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
February 14, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Silvia

There are fields that I do not know how to translate in "events listing/archive page" and "single event pages"

I have created "additional fields" in The Events Calendar that include a "Language(s)" checkbox (that refers to the language the training is instructed).
I have also created dropdown field called "Training" for different types of training (CLT1, CLT2, CLT3, etc.)
In events listing/archive page this fields are added to the filter bar and they appear in English when the page is in French or Spanish.
It happens the same in single events pages.
I have the same problem for Instructor,
hidden link
You can see this here: hidden link

February 15, 2019 at 9:00 am #3203583

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please provide me administrative privileges user account so I can quickly check your settings? The last provided user details are not administrative user details, so I couldn't debug the issue.

Enabled the private reply for you.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] The Events Calendar: Additional Fields Translation’ is closed to new replies.