This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Diego Pereira 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Diego Pereira.

Author Posts
August 22, 2019 at 12:59 pm #4439523

hendA

I am trying to translate portfolio on my site, after translation the filters tabs does not work

here is the original portfolio and how it should work:
hidden link

and this is the translated version:
hidden link

when you click on any filter tab it just sends you back to the home page

August 22, 2019 at 5:56 pm #4442023

Diego Pereira
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello @henda, welcome to the WPML support Forum!

It looks like a compatibility issue. Some questions:
- What is the name of the plugin?
- Are you using a page builder?
- Could you send us some screenshots of the creation of those tabs on the back-end?

To ensure the quickest and most accurate support, please provide your debug information so that I can get a look at some of your configurations. We have an excellent article on how to located here: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/.
NOTE: Please be sure to check the box to indicate you can provide debug info and paste your debug info in the debug field provided, and NOT in the general response field.

All the best,
Diego

The topic ‘[Closed] the filters of the portfolio after translation does not work’ is closed to new replies.