This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.76 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

How make the flag visible on language switcher in main menu.

Solution:

To display the flag, edit your menu language switcher at WPML > Languages. Tick the flag option and save.

Documentation:

https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/language-setup/language-switcher-options/

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by mykhailoS 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
May 19, 2019 at 11:21 pm

mykhailoS

I am trying to: make flag visible in the main menu

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

Also I was wondering if you can advise on how to put language switcher in header along social media and contact info.

The template's name is ETALON.

May 20, 2019 at 8:27 am #3844741

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

To display the flag, kindly edit your menu language switcher at WPML > Languages. Tick the flag option and save.

Please see attached image for your reference.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 20, 2019 at 8:32 am #3844829

mykhailoS

I'm sorry, silly of me to overlook it. Could you please help to put the language switcher to the top-header section?

May 20, 2019 at 8:46 am #3844967

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Glad to hear that it now works. As the original issue of this thread is resolved, may I kindly ask you to please to open a new ticket for your next question?

As per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. This will also help other users with similar problems find solutions when searching the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 20, 2019 at 9:09 am #3845455

mykhailoS

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!