This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Phillip 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 22, 2019 at 4:23 pm #4618957

Phillip

I am trying to:
Inside WPML Admin Area use the forward button in Sections like: Media Translation or Translations, but the forward buttons are just not working.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:
On click on the arrows to forward to next page see the next page within Media Translation or Translations. Instead I can only go to the next pages by manually entering the page number in the address bar of the browser.

Instead, I got:
Nothing happens when clicking on next page.

September 23, 2019 at 6:12 am #4620571

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,
Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please follow these steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:

- Backup your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see which one there is an interaction issue.

Please let me know the results, Thank you

September 23, 2019 at 6:24 am #4620639

Phillip

FILEBIRD created the issue. When I updated filebird to the latest version this issue with WPML was solved. (even though this created other bugs that come with filebird ... )