We have built a website using the Avada fusion builder plugin. And we need to have a translation of the pages in Arabic. We tried to translate the pages in Arabic but when we view the translated page, we saw that the header messed up and the fusion slider below the menu is gone. Please see the screenshots.
So we need your assistance on how we can keep the header from translating because we planned to translate the menus and the other texts manually to preserve the format of the header.
We committed with the site developer that this forum is only for that and we won't mess his development. So, for this kind of questions, you should ask your developer (license owner) to open a ticket in the technical forum.
The forum ‘Translation support’ is closed to new topics and replies.