Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by tomasB-2 3 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
October 8, 2017 at 4:47 pm

tomasB-2

I am trying to: get the same css for the menu like in czech version

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: in every situation, no matter what subsite i have opened, I have to see transparent menu bar at the top of the page

Instead, I got: So far i click on the EN or DE flag, the menu (but only the homepage, f.e. hidden link has a white background, so it cannot be seen, but one i click on some other menu item, the behavior is ok (the menu is transparent).

Could you help me solve this problem please?

October 10, 2017 at 10:52 am #1396538

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting support forum.

As I can see on English page a CSS class is missing called as "hasbg" if I add this class to the div issue is fixed.
I am not sure how this class was added to the menu?
#1 Can you please check for settings if you have all and same settings for translated menu and pages?
#2 If you are not sure where this class coming from then please ask theme support. One I will know the source of this CSS class then we can sync it.

Please check the screenshot for the same!

Thanks

October 14, 2017 at 8:35 pm #1401097

tomasB-2

Thank you for your help, the "bug" was caused by the template - i forgot to uncheck a box named "Make the Menu background transparent"...