Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.91 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Cristina 3 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Author Posts
April 19, 2017 at 2:49 pm #1257237

ramon

I am trying to create a translation of a product and in Portuguese the images appear derived from the plugin woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos however when I move to Spanish the images are not copying

hidden link

April 20, 2017 at 12:59 pm #1258059

Cristina

Dear user,

thanks for contacting us.

Just now I am browsing your Spanish shop and I am able to see all pictures from products variations, like the optional Tees and colours in these pages:

hidden link
hidden link

I have attached a screenshot to illustrate.

Do you still have any problems with the images on product variations in the spanish shop?

In that case, could you show me where it happens?

Kind regards,

Cristina

April 20, 2017 at 4:31 pm #1258332

ramon

Yes i still need assistence because when i update a product it dont show the images

April 20, 2017 at 4:59 pm #1258357

Cristina

Dear user,

as this could be caused by any incompatibility between plugins that could be or not related to WPML, I would like to request a temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

❌ Please backup your database and website ❌

✙ I would like to install the Duplicator plugin in order to create a snapshot of your site and test it locally on my test server, so to not disturb your live site in any way and be able to change settings on my side.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

Kind regards,

Cristina

The topic ‘[Closed] The images of the woocommerce-variation-swatches-and-photos plugin do not copy’ is closed to new replies.