This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: The imports are failing because of WPML's WooCommerce Plugin

Solution: Updating to the latest version will solve the issue.

Author Posts
August 15, 2018 at 6:30 am

shirleyN-3

Dear Team WPML,

i have a problem with importing products to woocommerce using All Import Plugin.
I contacted the support all import, but they said, that the problem is coming from WPML's WooCommerce Plugin.

Here are the log-errors:

[14-Aug-2018 18:53:59 UTC] [CRITICAL] : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function sync_post_thumbnail() on null in /kunden/181182_56566/webseiten/bugiad/public/onlineshop/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/class-wcml-media.php:82
Stack trace:
#0 /kunden/181182_56566/webseiten/bugiad/public/onlineshop/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(147): WCML_Media->sync_thumbnail_id(100962, '112662', 'en')
#1 /kunden/181182_56566/webseiten/bugiad/public/onlineshop/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/inc/translation-editor/class-wcml-synchronize-product-data.php(120): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->sync_product_data(100962, '112662', 'en')
#2 /kunden/181182_56566/webseiten/bugiad/public/onlineshop/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): WCML_Synchronize_Product_Data->synchronize_products(100962, Object(WP_Post))
#3 /kunden/181182_56566/webseiten/bugiad/public/onlineshop/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filte

Please check it. Thank you.

Best regards,
Shirley

August 15, 2018 at 12:25 pm #2646406

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please provide me with more information about how to replicate this issue, can you please provide me the same CSV file that you were trying to import so I can test this further.

Additionally, since the same issue is not happening on the test site, could you please perform the below steps and share me the results?

Minimal Setup
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

August 15, 2018 at 2:41 pm #2646718

shirleyN-3

Hi Shekhar,

thank you for your reply.
The CSV file can you download from here:
hidden link

and you can follow the screenshots to replicate this issue.

The problem persists even the set up was minimalized.

Regards
Shirley

August 16, 2018 at 3:50 am #2648451

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

Could you please use the solution provided here and let me know if this helps? It seems both the issues are similar.
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/unable-to-import-with-wpml-activated/page/3/#post-2586901

Thanks

August 16, 2018 at 10:26 am #2649273

shirleyN-3

Hi,

no, it doesnt work.

you can see the error messages from debug.log:
hidden link

Regards,
Shirley

August 20, 2018 at 10:39 am #2659030

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

To further debug this issue, I would need to replicate your issue on my localhost, I tried to install duplicator and create a snapshot but due to server restrictions, I couldn't create one, so could you please provide me a backup of your wp-content (without uploads) as well as database backup so I can replicate your site on my localhost and perform further debugging.

You can zip these files and upload to google drive later to share it with me.

Thanks

August 21, 2018 at 7:17 am
August 21, 2018 at 4:05 pm #2663909

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I can see that you have removed the CSV files provided for testing so could you please provide me the csv file again?

Thanks

August 22, 2018 at 6:30 am #2665838

shirleyN-3

Hi,

oh sorry. I thought, you dont need it anymore.
You can download this file here:

hidden link

Best regards,
Shirley

August 22, 2018 at 10:25 am #2666410

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I tested the issue on my localhost with minimal setup and it's working perfectly, so to further debug this issue, could you please provide me permissions to import once on your site so I can see the issue?

Also, could you please ask your hosting provider to see if there are any errors on server error log.

Thanks

August 22, 2018 at 1:26 pm #2666955

shirleyN-3

Hi,

For your information, the server PHP System is 32 Bit. Perhaps it is the main reason, why i can not import the records.

Yes, you are allowed to import direct from my site. You can use the import ID 261.

After importing the records, i will send you the server error log.
Just tell me the time, when you do the importing records.
On the other hand, you can check also debug.log

Regards,
Shirley

August 23, 2018 at 11:24 am #2669916

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I tested the import and I can see the issue, I am currently discussing this issue with our 2nd tier support and will respond to you soon.

In the meantime, I request you to provide me the server error logs.

Thanks

August 24, 2018 at 6:28 am #2672315

shirleyN-3

Hi,

you can download the error.log here:
hidden link

Thank you.

Regards,
Shirley

August 24, 2018 at 8:57 am #2672553

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hi there,

In order to be better help on this issue, I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier supporter and one of the 2nd tier supporter will respond to you soon.

Thanks

August 29, 2018 at 10:39 am #2685988

shirleyN-3

Hi Shekhar,

is there any progress?
Thanks

Regards
Shirley