We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 1 year, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
October 2, 2018 at 2:41 pm #2781910

felixP-4

I am trying to:
Duplicate the page for german to english version to put the original content. But its not copying the kingcomposer content correctly.

I expected to see the shortcodes and elements in correct way.. But everything is rendered in the text block.

Please suggest the solution.
Thanks

October 2, 2018 at 2:58 pm #2781964

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

In order to see the composer content blocks exactly like in the default language when editing, you could simply use the manual translation method.

Here is how you can switch to the manual translation mode:

1. Navigate to WPML -> Settings page.
2. In the "How to translate posts and pages section", select the "Create translations manually option".

Here is also some helpful information related to this:
https://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/page-builders/translating-content-created-with-page-builders-using-manual-translation/

Please let me know if this helped you accomplish what you needed or if you still need help.

October 2, 2018 at 4:36 pm #2782266

felixP-4

But how the duplicate content for pages will work fine to have proper formatting of the Kingcomposer?

October 3, 2018 at 2:25 pm #2784824

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi.

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.

Could you please elaborate a little more on this point "how the duplicate content for pages will work fine to have proper formatting of the Kingcomposer"?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit, so if you like, make use of “upload an image” below the comment area.

Will be waiting for your reply.

The topic ‘[Closed] The Kingcomposer and WPML Duplication issue’ is closed to new replies.