Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
November 13, 2019 at 9:19 am #4936807

berndK-15

I am trying to: Fix the links as I have over 600 broken links because it is not linking properly.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: expat-property-shop.com

I expected to see: It should go to the translated German homepage

Instead, I got: It goes to the /developers/ page for some reason??

November 13, 2019 at 11:36 am #4938285

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello there,

I have moved this to forum ticket for continued support. As requested in the chat please share temporary access to your site, I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

Kind regards
Raja

November 15, 2019 at 7:24 am #4951521

berndK-15

Have you been able to look into it?

November 15, 2019 at 9:57 am #4952437

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I'm afraid I am unable to login with the supplied details. Could you please confirm and reset the access details. Please add your updated details in your next reply which is marked as private.

Kind regards
Raja

The topic ‘[Closed] The link to my 2nd language doesn't link to the translated homepage’ is closed to new replies.