This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by danielR-21 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4347129

danielR-21

Tell us what you are trying to do? The i get :
hidden link

Is there any documentation that you are following?
The login is Turnier / Turnier

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

August 6, 2019 at 1:36 pm #4347849

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

1. Is this a new WPML installation?

2. Please activate WordPress debug mode by adding/changing the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

Then attempt to visit the same URL and see if any system messages appear. Please cut&paste any messages from the screen or the error log in this same message.

3. As a diagnostic, are you able to reach the dashboard if you temporarily change your active theme to Twenty Nineteen and also temporarily deactivate all non-WPML plugins?

Thanks

August 6, 2019 at 3:29 pm #4349199

danielR-21

1) I tested with another theme. The problem remains
2) I changed the login with all other roles. The problem remains exept with role admin
3) I got the problem after update plugins. So there is somewhere an incompatibility with a plugin. The question ist which one!

August 6, 2019 at 3:47 pm #4349255

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

OK.

In this case, please deactivate all non-WPML plugins and see if the problem remains.

Then activate your other plugins one-by-one until you find the plugin that causes the incompatibility.

If you still have the problem even with all non-WPML plugins deactivated...then try changing your theme to Twenty Nineteen. It may also be that the problem is with the theme you are using.

August 8, 2019 at 5:48 am #4359821

danielR-21

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!