Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
February 2, 2023 at 9:09 am

Heidi Stengaard

So the problem: The logo should link to the frontpage of that language version you are on - It does not do that now:(

Exampel: When you are on the Swedish language version of the website, the logo should link to the Swedish frontpage, not the English frontpage.

February 2, 2023 at 10:41 am
February 2, 2023 at 10:48 am #12946151

Waqas Bin Hasan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Reference to our recent chat, meanwhile this ticket is assigned to a supporter, please prepare a staging/dev site and provide admin access to the site to check the issue in detail. You can create a separate admin user for this purpose, which can be deleted afterwards.

Also provide following detail to investigate/observe the issue:

- detailed steps to reproduce the issue
- links to pages in admin and on frontend
- screenshots or screen recording if needed to explain
- any other relevant information to observe/investigate the issue

Remember to take full backup of your website and database before proceeding. A staging/test site is highly recommended, because we may need to try some changes/fixes on the site, which may cause conflicts with the live site otherwise. Please confirm it in your next reply or let me know if you do not agree with the mentioned.

I've set your next reply as private to share this information safely.

IMPORTANT: If you don't see the section for providing access information, do not write in the message box or the information may appear as public.

See https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/ for details on privacy and security.

Before continuing on the site, I'll also need your confirmation and approval on each of the followings:

1) Is this a Live/Production or Staging/Dev site?
2) Is it OK to work on this site?
3) Is it OK to try some changes/fixes on the site and/or activate/deactivate/install a plugin on the site, which may cause conflicts with the other parts of the site?
4) Have you taken full backup of your website and database?

Please confirm, thanks.

February 2, 2023 at 1:54 pm
February 3, 2023 at 10:58 am #12954701

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello,
My name is Carlos and I will continue working on this ticket

Could you tell me if this is the header used on the site? hidden link

Regards,
Carlos

February 3, 2023 at 11:09 am #12954747

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hello again,

I case the shared menu is not the one with the problem. Then I kindly ask you to let me know which one is from this list: hidden link

Regards,
Carlos

February 6, 2023 at 12:12 pm #12967543

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPML. We will be more than happy to help.

Have an excellent day!
Regards,
Carlos

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.