This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
April 21, 2019 at 8:34 am #3651879

Farhad

Hi
My media files are missing in another language. Please see the vide:
hidden link

Many Thanks!

April 22, 2019 at 1:44 pm #3656101

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Farhad,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Your video was very helpful (thanks for that). Now, I can see that these are some custom fields. In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at this too and see why is it not working as expected, please? I set the next reply to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

April 23, 2019 at 8:31 am #3660665

Radu
Supporter

Hey Farhad,

Can you install the latest version of the Media Translation that was released today and tell me if you still have this issue, please? Also, can you check the credentials you send to me too? I tried to use them right now but I get a message that the username or password is incorrect (and I have five more tries left).

Thanks,
Radu

April 24, 2019 at 8:03 am #3670045

Radu
Supporter

Hey Farhad,

As I can see, there's was something wrong when this image was uploaded to the website or when installed the Media Translation plugin because it does not appear in Dashboard → WPML → Media Translation. This seems to be happening only to some images. In this case, you can remove it from your website and upload it back. This time, everything should be fine and be able to use it in all the languages. Can you give this a try and tell me how it goes, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] The media files are missing in another languages’ is closed to new replies.