This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
January 5, 2019 at 10:01 pm #3059619

maherG

Hi
My marketplace is multi vendor I'm using the "WC vendors" plugin. The issue is the vendor's company name doesn't come in the product front-end in Arabic instead I see the admin name.
Please check the attached screenshots

January 6, 2019 at 4:37 pm #3060506

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

I see the plugin WC Vendors isn't in our compatibility list, so it could be an issue with it.

I'd ask you to install only this plugin and WooCommerce in this Sandbox, and to reproduce the issue there: hidden link

WPML is already installed so you just need to configure it as is on your site.

January 7, 2019 at 1:19 pm #3062817

maherG

Hello Laura
Thank you for your response
I installed the "woocommerce" and "WC Vendors Marketplace" in you sandbox then created a test product in English and Arabic,Unfortunately I get the same result.
Please check the screenshot

January 7, 2019 at 3:55 pm #3063467

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for replying the issue. I think it's a compatibility problem, I tried to see if there is some option to be copied in WPML -> Settings but it seems there are none.

I escalated the ticket to the compatibility team, I'll let you have news as soon as possible.

January 16, 2019 at 9:59 am #3096845

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

the ticket is further escalated. The issue here is that the Vendors is the author of the original product, while the author of the translation is someone else.

We are working on it, but for the moment we can suggest duplicating the products first (in this way the original Vendor gets copied over), then to translate the page.

Please let me know if this can work for you.