This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
August 16, 2019 at 8:19 am #4405369

kutbetting

I am trying to: translate the home page and other page but it does not show the whole content

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: home page and other pages Our Clinic

I expected to see: i expected to see all content i need to translate

Instead, I got: i don't know what i am doing worng. i need to translate my page

August 16, 2019 at 3:21 pm #4407249

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, you might find this information below helpful (in case you didn't have the chance to look at it already, of course):

- https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/divi-builder/
- https://wpml.org/documentation/support/maintaining-divi-builder-compatibility-wpml/

What you would practically need to do it go to WPML > Settings > Custom XML config, copy-paste the code in the link below and then save the page:
hidden link

After that, I would need you to go to the original/default language homepage, make a small edit (add a space or a letter that you can remove later - we need to do this just so that we can set the translation to the "needs update" status so that WPML can re-scan your homepage) and then save it.

Now go to the translation page and the new fields should show up for translation.

Please let me know how that goes and if you were able to translate the content.

If you still need help, please let me know.

I will be waiting for your response.

PS: Just a note that I won't be working on the weekend so I will be able to get back to you at the beginning of next week.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei