This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 7:18 am #4368121

melanieC-6

I am trying to: make the same order process in each language with the plug-in WooCommerce Subscriptions. Works now in the french version of the website only.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link you can try to make an order in each language 🙂

When an order is sent, it should create an active subscription with order(s), as it work well in the french version on the website. In german, the plugin create an inactive subscription (i suppose on hold for the payment?) aaand in english it doesn't create any subscription !! only orders... it is currently a staging version, i am now testing all the plugin updates before I can apply this on the live version here: hidden link so i dont know if that's relevant info. Thank you for your help!

August 9, 2019 at 2:36 pm #4371231

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I can see that this plugin has not been tested with WPML since 2017.

Could you please try to replicate a simple example of this problem in the following sandbox site that has been preconfigured with WPML and Woocommerce with some sample products:
hidden link

You will have to upload the copy of WooCommerce Subscriptions that you are using and configure it for us.

Then please write back with steps to follow to see the issue on the sandbox site.

Thanks

The topic ‘[Closed] The plug-in WooCommerce Subscription does a different process in each language’ is closed to new replies.