This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 17, 2019 at 9:03 am #3832545

carloP-11

Tell us what you are trying to do?

Is there any documentation that you are following?
no
Is there a similar example that we can see?
no
What is the link to your site?
hidden link

May 17, 2019 at 12:03 pm #3834253

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Let me know if the suggestion provided in chat helped to solve the issue.

Thanks

May 17, 2019 at 1:43 pm #3834903

carloP-11

Hello,
I can no longer access the translation area stripes from the plugin, you can help me ?

May 20, 2019 at 3:14 am #3843249

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I can no longer access the translation area stripes from the plugin, you can help me?

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 20, 2019 at 12:56 pm #3847007

carloP-11

Hello, 🙂

I started to delete strings that have not been translated, but I can not check them all are 41,156.

The plugin still makes the website slow, do you know what else to do?

May 21, 2019 at 4:30 am #3851815

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

You can use the steps as mentioned here to delete the strings. https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-to-find-delete-waiting-for-translations-strings/#post-1244576

If the problem still exists, I would need to check your site settings once, for this I would need temporary access (wp-admin and ftp) to your site.

So could you please provide me those details, you will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
hidden link

This info is private and available to you and WPML supporters only.
Read more about this: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Note:
Backup your sites before providing the credentials or if possible provide credentials for the test site

Thanks

May 28, 2019 at 12:13 pm #3906719

carloP-11

Hello,

I received an email confirming that the emigration was done.

Let me know if you can solve the problem in this way.

Thanks
Giulia

May 29, 2019 at 4:01 am #3911639

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

The migration doesn't seem to be completed as there are lots of theme/plugins file missing, I tried to manually add the files but there are lots of files that are being missed from the migration, so I request you to create a backup of your wp-content folder without uploads and share it with me, You can zip those files and share the links in the previous private reply.

Thanks

May 29, 2019 at 9:41 am #3913983

carloP-11

Hello,
how can I share the file zip with you?

May 29, 2019 at 9:43 am #3913989

carloP-11

Can I send it to you by email so that it remains easier for me?

May 29, 2019 at 10:22 am #3914163

carloP-11

Hello,
I have shared the link of Dropbox in the message reserved in the action of Duplicator package.

Please let me know soon because i need the website is good for 6 of June

May 30, 2019 at 6:19 am #3920669

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I noticed that your theme is outdated, so could you please update your theme to the latest version.

Further, it looks like the visual composer plugin is also outdated, makes sure to update all outdated plugins to the latest versions.

Additionally, when I installed your site here, I noticed a table was missing from the db, so I followed the below steps:
- Backup the site
- Followed the steps as mentioned https://wpml.org/errata/missing-_icl_strings-_icl_string_translations-data-tables/

Further, I went to WPML->String Translation and disabled auto-register strings.

I request you to visit hidden link once here, the login details are the same as your site and let me know if you notice any improvements.

Thanks

May 30, 2019 at 1:41 pm #3923479

carloP-11

Hello,

I've seen the website, and it's slightly improved but I should check with the images, however how can I now import the changes you've made to the website?

Thanks

May 31, 2019 at 3:49 am #3927617

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Hello there,

I have mentioned the steps you will need to follow, so follow the same steps as mentioned in the above reply to get the same results.

let me know if that helps.

Thanks