This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 11:47 am #4423277

marcusG-5

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I got a alert about wpml

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Here is a alert message

WPML-Update ist unvollständig
Bei Ihnen laufen die aktualisierten sitepress-multilingual-cms und gravityforms-multilingual, aber die folgenden Komponenten sind nicht aktualisiert:

wpml-sticky-links
wpml-string-translation
wpml-translation-management
Ihre Seite wird in dieser Konfiguration nicht ordnungsgemäß funktionieren Bitte aktualisieren Sie alle Komponenten, die Sie verwenden. Für WPML-Komponenten können Sie Updates von Ihrem WPML.org-Account erhalten oder auomatisch aktualisieren, nachdem Sie Ihr WPML registriert haben.

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?
km-networks.net

August 20, 2019 at 11:52 am #4423309

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- Please describe step by step how to reproduce the issue.

2.- I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take better look at the issue. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Our Debugging Procedures

I will be checking various settings in the backend to see if the issue can be resolved. Although I won't be making changes that affect the live site, it is still good practice to backup the site before providing us access. In the event that we do need to debug the site further, I will duplicate the site and work in a separate, local development environment to avoid affecting the live site.

3.- Please provide the debug information of the site. In this link you will find the steps to follow: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Kind regards,
Carlos