Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mladen Andrejic 4 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Mladen Andrejic.

Author Posts
December 3, 2015 at 1:15 pm #760598

davidK-40

Ok , but I can not find my original text till I can open new ticket for it and I don't want to rewrite everything again . Could you fix this issue or just give me my original text .

I need both side has parameter . and you did not mention anything regarding 302 redirect issue .

December 3, 2015 at 2:50 pm #760714

Mladen Andrejic

Hello David,

Please take a look here : https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-post-comment-button-is-and-etc-is-not-translate/#post-752399

I can't edit theme as I am not the developer of it. Please contact your theme developer and give him the informations from the link above.

If you have any other problems with WPML, please open new thread for them, as we can handle only one issue per thread.

Thanks.

December 3, 2015 at 3:04 pm #760734

davidK-40

this is nothing about theme and I am a web developer who do thing there , but this is part of language functionality and the plugin which we use from you company . Let me know if you did not understand the problem and you need some more information about this issue , but please let solve this issue as soon as possible because this is effecting a lot in our SEO and ranking .

Thanks
AJ

December 3, 2015 at 3:10 pm #760740

Mladen Andrejic

Hello,

This is totally different issue. According to our support policy we can handle ONLY one issue per ticket. https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/

For 2nd issue with languages and 302 redirect that is affecting SEO please start new thread.

The problem in this thread was Post Comment button, and I found what is the problem for it and gave you informations how to solve it.

Thanks.