This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
November 15, 2018 at 1:47 pm #2910306

timT-13

Hello! I receive orders from customers by email and process them there in my system.
When your plugin is activated: After placing the order - woocommerce sent mail with order to the 3 addresses of managers, for processing. And one of them is processing the order.

When the plugin is disabled - everything works as I need.
1 email with order is sent immediately to 3 addresses.

When the plug-in is turned on - 3 identical letters with order are sent to 3 addresses, because of this in my order system there is no connection between these letters and if someone processed the order - others do not see it.

Is it possible to turn off this function somewhere?

To send 1 letter to 3 addresses.
This can be seen in the address bar when the letter arrives to the mailbox. You can see that it sent only to you, or you can see that has been sent to several email.

November 16, 2018 at 7:44 pm #2914662

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

1.- I'm truly sorry but I don't understand the issue 🙁

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

2.- I have created a test site with a fresh new install of WordPress so we can try to reproduce this issue. I have installed WPML and Woocommerce and I would like to ask you to install the necesary plugins, set configurations and add necesary content in order to reproduce the issue.

You can access the test site using this link: hidden link

Kind regards,
Carlos