This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
August 19, 2019 at 5:33 pm

hectorV-3

I am trying to:Translate Custom Post Type Room_type

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: Room type translated from Spanish to English

Instead, I got:the process never ends

Description:
In addition to the string translation problems we are presenting problems to translate a room_type CPT. When we use the classical translator, the process of saving changes never ends and the translation is incomplete.I attach an image

August 19, 2019 at 5:58 pm
August 19, 2019 at 6:28 pm #4418293

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Please install the on the following test site and try to translate the room_type post type.

One Click Login: hidden link

Let me know if you experienced the same issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

August 21, 2019 at 10:24 pm #4435245

hectorV-3

Andreas

Very satisfied with the efficiency that you attend to my requests but at the moment I have a very strong work pressure and I do not have time to deploy the template on the site you sent me, I hope you will excuse me and I consider that you could go on doing other tests, I also explained that that problem did not exist at some point, disable all plugins and the problem continues, thanks thousands

August 22, 2019 at 4:44 am #4436295

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I understand. It seems to me that there might be a compatiblity issuem which for I would like to test the theme on a new install. If we do have the same problem here, then it will be easier for me to escalate the issue to our compatibility team.

I am not asking you to install the child theme, but the original BookYourTravel Theme with the .zip archive that you received when purchasing the theme.

I am not quiet sure, if the issue might be database related. I would need to run sme debugging on the site but I will need server ftp acccess.

Could you please provide those credentials?

Kind regards
Andreas

August 22, 2019 at 4:47 am #4436301

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I just realized that we have two tickets open at the same time on which I had server access.

Please consider this ticket as closed and reply only on the following one:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problems-translating-the-cpt-room_type/

I had a huge workload these days and want to thank you for your patience. I will be debugging the site more intense tomorrow and get back to you with the results.

Kind regards
Andreas