This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 2:10 am #4366473

weidongW

after recover the broken website, and installed (added ) the coding you provided, see attached, , the issue is still there, the tag translation is workable, but still can not be saved

I have added define( 'WPML_TAXONOMY_TRANSLATION_MAX_TERMS_RESULTS_SET' , 3000); into wp-config.php file but it will not solved my problem. I am trying to save translated tag it has saved but when i reload the page I will see again it is not translated.

look at the attached, it is translated, but when refresh the page, it is not saved

As the debug log is large (14MB), can not be sent here as attachment, so I send it via my email to you, can you receive it or not? pls let me know

August 9, 2019 at 6:53 pm #4372505

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

I can see that you already have an active forum thread with same issue https://wpml.org/forums/topic/the-tag-translation-can-not-be-saved/

I can remember I have attended your chat, However, since One of our supporters is already attending your issue and awaiting your response.
Our support policy doesn't encourage two supporters working on the same issue.

I would request you to kindly continue the issue there and close this thread. Since your issue is already known to the supporter and it would be easy for him to give an alternative solution or escalate to the concerned team.

Kind regards
Raja