We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 29, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4481523

lingQ

Hello There,

I am using Advanced Custom Fields PRO Version 5.8.3 with WPML Version 4.2.7.1 and I have all the associated plugins and add-ons with the WordPress installation. Also, I have an updated version of all the plugins, theme and WPML add-ons.

I am facing 3 issues right now, that's is related to ACF and WPML.
#1 The repeater fields are not showing in front-end.
#2 The slug's of custom fields are coming in WPML editor instead of labels.
#3 All the fields are showing twice in the WPML editor.

# 1: I have repeater fields on the Home page and Training Videos page. In the WPML editor repeater fields are showing and I can edit them, but it's not showing on the front side of the website.

I have followed the below article and its steps but it's not working for me.
URL: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/translate-sites-built-with-acf/#making-acf-fields-translatable

Attached is the screenshot for both the websites.
Screenshot: hidden link

# 2: In the WPML editor, the custom field's slug is coming instead of labels.

# 3: The last issue is about the fields that are showing up twice. On every page, all the fields are showing two times.

Environment details:
URL: hidden link
WP: Version 5.2.2
WPML Multilingual CMS: Version 4.2.7.1
Advanced Custom Fields PRO: Version 5.8.3
Advanced Custom Fields Multilingual: Version 1.4.0
WPML Translation Management: Version 2.8.6.2

I have referred all most all the articles regarding these issues and checked the solutions but I'm unable to resolve these issues. Kindly checks and let me know the solutions. Thanks in advance!

August 29, 2019 at 7:31 pm #4483179

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 2, 2019 at 1:45 pm #4497453

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the details and login information. Please try the following steps after a site backup and make sure you are getting the expected result for the image field.

1) Open Homepage for edit
2) Scroll to the bottom of the screen
3) Click on *Show system fields* link
4) Choose *Copy* as the translation for the system fields of repeater image fields from *Don't translate*
5) Apply the changes
6) Update Homepage it translation

Please share more details about the following. For which ACF fields you are having the issue.

# 2: In the WPML editor, the custom field's slug is coming instead of labels

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] The repeater fields are not showing in front-end.’ is closed to new replies.