This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
July 4, 2019 at 3:19 pm #4144905

mouhammadr

I am using 2 lang in my site: Arabic and English
and 3 currency: USD, LBP, and SAR
when I switch currency between USD and LBP the total price and shipping cost convert like good and but when switch between USD and SAR the shipping cost appear same as LBP.

July 4, 2019 at 6:57 pm #4146059

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 5, 2019 at 12:14 pm #4151235

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. But I am getting the following warning while login to the site. Please check.

Oops, that's not the right password. Please try again!

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 5, 2019 at 4:12 pm #4152717

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I can log in to the site now. But the *SAR* currency is not showing in the settings. Have you removed it?

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 8, 2019 at 6:04 am #4159239

mouhammadr

I removed it because it not working, you can add it for test

July 9, 2019 at 4:37 am #4167477

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. This may be happening because of the compatibility issues. So to debug the issue without affecting your live site I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. Please visit the following URL.

hidden link

It is a fresh installation. Please install your theme and plugins(only required ones to reproduce the issue). Then please try to reproduce the issue and let me know your feedback.

It will help us a lot and we can forward it easily to our developers for further debugging.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 9, 2019 at 2:05 pm #4171647

mouhammadr

I am trying the link, and I install all plugins and all work fine. and on my side, I find the problem with 2 currency also.
what we can do to solve this issue?

July 10, 2019 at 1:45 pm #4180821

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. The issue is happening in the Cart & Checkout pages when the currency is not USD, am I right?

Please allow me to make a copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) or All-in-One WP Migration(https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/) for debugging the issue on my local server. Maybe Duplicator will not be working in WordPress.com server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 10, 2019 at 2:54 pm #4181669

mouhammadr

Well, let's do it

July 11, 2019 at 6:04 am #4186227

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your permission. I made site backup using All-in-One WP Migration plugin. Will debug the issue further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 12, 2019 at 6:09 am #4195389

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, I am not able to import the All-in-One WP Migration backup file. It stuck after 99% and shows a lot of JavaScript error. The result is the same after several tries with different servers and browsers. Please check the attached images for more details.

Therefore can you please share your Database backup as a zip archive file. You can share the archive file via Dropbox or Google Drive. I am enabling the private option for the next reply.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 16, 2019 at 12:12 pm #4220077

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the Database backup. I have configured the site locally now. Will debug the issue further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 24, 2019 at 6:20 am #4270543

mouhammadr

Hello,
I do the migration since 18-7-2019
please checked

The topic ‘[Closed] the shipping price is not being converted correctly’ is closed to new replies.