Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 day, 21 hours ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
November 15, 2019 at 8:52 pm #4956763

marketingD-8

I am trying to:
Figure out why my WPML Job list isn't showing. I found on the forum that there maybe issues with the sites certificate.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

this is within our admin side of our site

I expected to see:

The jobs that are within our WPML Job list

Instead, I got:
"The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

November 19, 2019 at 2:11 pm #4973081

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue. Sorry for the late response. It is not normal here.

We have released a new version of WPML(4.3.4) recently. Please upgrade to the latest version after a full site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

If the issue exists, please share with me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug information) for tracking the issue.

Please check this page for instructions https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

// Use dev versions of core JS and CSS files (only needed if you are modifying these core files)
define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

In this case, the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the */wp-content/* directory. Please do the steps to reproduce the bug and check you are getting any errors or warning related to WPML in the log file.

If you can paste your debug.log to http://pastebin.com/index.php and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess of discussion).

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 19, 2019 at 9:06 pm #4975841

marketingD-8

Here is the paste bin
https://pastebin.com/CaYkwbjE

The plugins have been updated.

November 20, 2019 at 1:39 pm #4980815

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and Debug log information. It looks like a compatibility issue between WPML and XTM WMPL Connector plugin. Because the debug log is showing the following error.

PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '*****/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/menu/wpml-translation-jobs-table.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear/php:/usr/share/php') in /******/wp-content/plugins/xtm-wpml-connector-master/includes/provider/class-xtm-wpml-connector-provider-jobs.php on line 95

It looks like the plugin is not tested with the latest version of WPML. Therefore to debug the issue further I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. It is a fresh installation.

Please visit the following URL and upload the XTM WMPL Connector plugin. Then check the error is still happening or not.

hidden link

We would like to make sure the issue is existing in a minimal setup(with the default theme and only required plugins) or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 25, 2019 at 3:24 pm #5015117

marketingD-8

I uploaded the plugin and it threw an error. The error is a little different than the one we got but its an error nonetheless:

hidden link

hidden link

November 26, 2019 at 5:23 am #5017947

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for reproducing the issue in the Sandbox test site. I have escalated the ticket to our compatibility team for further debugging. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

November 27, 2019 at 1:37 pm #5029633

marketingD-8

Is there somewhere besides this thread I should look for their response?

November 27, 2019 at 3:04 pm #5030395

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We will update you in this thread when we have feedback from our compatibility team. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 3, 2019 at 1:22 pm #5060977

marketingD-8

We still need help on this, please! We have installed and reinstalled and we are still getting the error. Please help!

December 3, 2019 at 4:03 pm #5062641

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind information, our compatibility team is still working on this issue. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

December 6, 2019 at 11:36 am #5083409

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, our compatibility team has updated the Plugin author about this error. The plugin is not compatible with the latest version of Translation Management. They have to modify the code in *XTM WPML Connector* to make work it again.

Most probably it will be fixed in the upcoming version of the *XTM WPML Connector* plugin. We will get back to you soon when we have an update from *XTM WPML Connector* team. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul